Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This page is about the recurring archery arte. For the ice-themed spell used by Schwann Oltorain in Tales of Vesperia, see Inverno.
Arte Description and History
When this arte is activated, the user shoots a powerful arrow. Though it does not appear as a written arte in the game, Garr Kelvin announces "Inferno" in the English version and "Gouretsu" in the Japanese version when he releases a single arrow.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Garr Kelvin, Chelsea Torn (Power)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Garr Kelvin, Chelsea Torn
- Tales of Symphonia - Garr (Inferno)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Hunter costume, Striker costume, Hawkeye costume
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Chelsea Torn
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Chelsea Torn
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Garr Kelvin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Garr Kelvin, Chelsea Torn
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "This archery skill delivers a single powerful shot."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.