Infinite Destruction (連牙爆砕迅 Renga Bakusaijin?, "Chain Fang Fast Blasting") is an Earth-elemental arte used by the Warrior class in the Radiant Mythology series of games and most commonly associated with Presea Combatir from Tales of Symphonia.
Arte Description and History
The user first slams their axe into the ground, launching rocks forward at the enemy. They then jump into the air with an uppercut before slamming the weapon down once more. In Tales of Symphonia, this arte is from the "Technical" branch of artes, making it impossible to obtain normally if Presea is aligned with the "Strike" branch. As the "Strike" branch does not have any arcane arte upgrade of Destruction, this arte does not have any "Strike" counterpart.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Presea Combatir
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea Combatir (Infinite Destruction)
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: swing the axe multiple times and blast rocks."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.