Arte Description and History
Tear sends spirals of light from beneath her opponents into the sky. She then commands them to fall as a single wide-area ray of light that shines down, hitting her targets repeatedly for heavy damage. Gelda Nebilim can also use this mystic arte, but only in the North American version of the game. The move is also the name of a set of daggers in Tales of Graces ƒ and a set of dual blades in Tales of Xillia 2, where they act as both a reference to this mystic arte and to Tales of Innocence. Both times, however, their localized names are changed.
- Tales of the Abyss - Tear Grants, Nebilim (Innocent Shine)
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Dagger weapon (Innocent Shiners)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Dual Blades weapon (Innocence Unleashed)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Tear Grants (Innocent Shine)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Tear Grants
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Tear Grants
- Tales of VS. - Tear Grants
In-Game Descriptions and Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Quote: 穢れなき風、我らに仇なすものを包み込まん。 イノセント・シャイン！
Romanized Quote: Kegari naki kaze, warera ni ada nasu mono o tsutsumikoman. Inosento Shain!
Translated Quote: "Wind without impurity, wrap up the person who is our enemy. Innocent Shine!"
Localized Quote: "O wind, undefiled, embrace those who would be our enemies! Innocent Shine!"