Arte Description and History
When used, the arte reveals the statistics of an enemy in the same manner as the "Magic Lens". The move has a spell counterpart called Inspect Magic, which produces the same effect. In Tales of the Abyss, Anise Tatlin can use this arte if equipped with the doll accessory "Priestess", which resembles Philia Felice from Tales of Destiny. In the PlayStation 2 remake of Tales of Destiny, all enemy statistics are already known to the player upon encountering an enemy, so the function of Inspect Eye is changed to increase the user's magical attack power for a temporary duration.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Philia Felice (Inspect)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Philia Felice
- Tales of the Abyss - Anise Tatlin (Inspect Eye)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - all Scholar costumes, Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Scholar costume, Philia Felice
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Hunter class (Inspect Eye)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Hunter class, Philia Felice, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Hunter class, Philia Felice, Anise Tatlin
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "This skill enables identification of the enemy's abilities, like spectacles."
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Base: Check the parameters of a single enemy. Has the same effect as a Magic Lens."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Learn the target enemy's abilities."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology: Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQS (2007) Retrieved on 2012-10-23.