Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
This arte is a self-healing arte that allows the user be healed by some HP. It is useful, though there is often a delay before the healing occurs, leading to possibility of being interrupted. In Tales of the Abyss, this arte can be used within a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle to convert it into Focus. In the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Graces, Hubert Oswell's version heals him, as well as damages enemies around him with the light emitted from the technique. This is, to date, the only version of the move that is capable of inflicting damage.
In Tales of Xillia 2, Leia's variation is localized as "Spirit Circulation", and its Japanese version ends with the character for "cannon" (砲 hou?). She holds her staff vertically, then briefly twirls it while spirals of light focus on all allies within range. As the light fades away, a large green circle forms around affected allies. This version has an area of effect, as well as the chance of restoring TP.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Cress Albane (Inspiration)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Cress Albane (Inspiration)
- Tales of the Abyss - Guy Cecil (Center)
- Tales of Innocence - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Hubert Oswell (Vital Flair)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Shihandai costume, Champion costume, Kakutou Kenshi costume
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Tekken costume, Cress Albane
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Fighter costume, Cress Albane
- Tales of Eternia Online - Fighter class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Warrior class, Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Warrior class, Cress Albane, Guy Cecil, Ruca Milda
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Were Bear, Wolf Heddin (Center)
- Tales of VS. - Cress Albane, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Cress Albane, Ruca Milda, Guy Cecil
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 大気中の気を体内に取り込み目らの体力回復をはかる技
Romanized Description: Dai kichuu no ki wo tainai ni tori komi mera no tairyoku kaifuku wo wakaru waza
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Asks the goddess Eir to heal you."
Tales of Phantasia (PSX)
Translated Description (Absolute Zero): "Draw in energy from the surrounding atmosphere to restore HP."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 大気中の気を体内に取り込み体力を回復する
Romanized Description: Dai kichuu no ki wo tainai ni tori komi tairyoku wo kaifuku suru
Localized Description: "Recover HP by drawing atmospheric power into the body."
Tales of Graces ƒ
Localized Description: "An attack that also heals around 20% of Hubert's HP, triggered by holding X during a 3-CC A-Arte."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.