Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In its origin in Tales of Symphonia, the arte consists of Colette Brunel falling at the enemy while having a small chance of stealing something from them. Repeated usage unlocks the improved Item Rover for her. Retaining its original name of "Item Steal", this arte returns in Tales of Xillia as Leia Rolando's partner skill. While Leia is the partner character of the link, she has a chance of stealing an item from a downed enemy. In Tales of Xillia 2, the "Alter Support" skill can switch the effect to steal Gald instead. Ludger Will Kresnik can also copy this skill with his own "Mirror" skill.
- Tales of Symphonia - Colette Brunel (Item Thief)
- Tales of Xillia - Partner Skill: Leia Rolando (Item Steal)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Partner Skill: Leia Rolando; Mirror Partner Skill: Ludger Will Kresnik (Item Steal)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Item Thief)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: a chance of stealing an item from the target."
Localized Quote (Failure): "Item-! Ow! Whoops..."
Localized Quote (Success): "Item-! Ow! ...Hey, I got something!"
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 28-03-2009
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Battle Quote FAQ by adlubescence GameFAQs (2006-27-05) Retrieved on 2009-04-24.