Arte Description and History
Asch tosses the enemy into the air with a flurry of light rays, then slams his sword into the ground, causing a fonic glyph to appear beneath him and more energy to rise up and damage his opponent, similar to Radiant Howl. Van Grants's Imperial Slaughter is visually similar to this arte, highlighting the teacher-student relationship the two share. Nebilim gains this arte in the North American release of Tales of the Abyss, though it is integrated into the Japanese version with the Nintendo 3DS release. During both battles against Asch, any attempt to use a mystic arte on him while he is on the ground will result in him countering with this arte.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Asch
- Tales of VS. - Asch
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Japanese Quote: "雑魚が近寄んじゃねぇ！砕け散れ！絞牙鳴衝斬！" 
Romanized Quote: Zako ga chikayon janee! Kudake chire! Kouga Meishouzan!
Translated Quote: "I don't associate with small fries! Break and scatter! Kouga Meishouzan!" 
Localized Quote: "The weak should stay back. Annihilation! Rending Saber!"
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Namco Tales of Forums - Tales of Incantations topic Tales Forums Retrieved on 2009-12-30.
- ↑ - The Hi-Ougi Quote Topic