Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Landslide involves the user picking up a prone enemy by its outstretched limb. The user then spins the target around a couple of times to gather momentum before slamming it into the ground. This arte allows the user to throw enemies of a "Middle" or lesser weight ranking into the ground after they have been knocked down with a previous attack. Like all lesser throws, it changes its animation based on the enemy type and weight ranking, and it consumes only as much TP as the weakest possible throw that the enemy can be affected with. This throw does not affect special enemy types that require a unique compound throw.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Fighter class, Senel Coolidge (Landslide)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Fighter class, Senel Coolidge
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Fighter class, Senel Coolidge
- Tales of VS. - Senel Coolidge
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Senel Coolidge
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Legendia
Localized Description: "Base: Throw an enemy that is down. (Weight: Middle)"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Throw an enemy that is down. (Weight: Middle or less)"