Arte Description and History
Upon activation, Patty will attack the target with a frying pan in various ways depending on her current form.
- Normal Form: Patty flicks the frying pan twice, launching the target.
- Advance Form: Patty quickly flicks the frying pan three times, launching the target. Patty will not cook a recipe in this form.
- Brainel Form: Patty slams the frying pan hard on the target, launching it away from her. Can be performed midair.
- Critical Form: Patty slams the frying pan on the target three times, knocking it down. Can be performed midair.
Afterward, Patty will cook a random recipe, unless she is in "Advance" form, which will provide various effects. These include shaved ice, a platter of food, a bowl of food, and a burnt-looking dish.
- Shaved Ice: TP restored by 15%. Increases to 30% if the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped.
- Platter of Food: HP restored by 10%.
- Bowl of Food: Overlimit gauge increased by 20%.
- Burnt-looking Dish: HP and TP reduced by 50%. If the "Bust Security" skill is equipped, there is a 40% chance the reduction will be negated.
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Japanese Description: フライパンで敵を弄んだ後、いろんな料理を取り出す奥義。料理によって効果が異なる
Romanized Description: Furaipan de teki wo moteason da nochi, ironna ryouri wo toridasu ougi. Ryouri niyotte kouka ga kotonaru
Translated Description: "Playing with the enemy using a frying pan and taking out various cuisine afterwards hidden skill. Effectiveness differs depending on the cuisine."
Normal and Advance Forms:
Japanese Quote: 料理するのじゃ！
Romanized Quote: Ryouri suru no ja!
Translated Quote: "I'm cooking!"
If shaved ice, platter of food, or bowl of food is cooked:
Japanese Quote: ご馳走じゃ！
Romanized Quote: Gochisou ja!
Translated Quote: "Here's a treat!"
If burnt-looking dish is cooked:
Japanese Quote: 失敗じゃ...
Romanized Quote: Shippai ja...
Translated Quote: "It's a failure..."