Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, Patty will attack the target with a frying pan in various ways depending on her current form.
- Normal Form: Patty flicks the frying pan twice, launching the target.
- Advance Form: Patty quickly flicks the frying pan three times, launching the target. Patty will not cook a recipe in this form.
- Brainel Form: Patty slams the frying pan hard on the target, launching it away from her. Can be performed midair.
- Critical Form: Patty slams the frying pan on the target three times, knocking it down. Can be performed midair.
Afterward, Patty will cook a random recipe, unless she is in "Advance" form, which will provide various effects. These include shaved ice, a platter of food, a bowl of food, and a burnt-looking dish.
- Shaved Ice: TP restored by 15%. Increases to 30% if the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped.
- Platter of Food: HP restored by 10%.
- Bowl of Food: Overlimit gauge increased by 20%.
- Burnt-looking Dish: HP and TP reduced by 50%. If the "Bust Security" skill is equipped, there is a 40% chance the reduction will be negated.
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia (PS3)
Japanese Description: フライパンで敵を弄んだ後、いろんな料理を取り出す奥義。料理によって効果が異なる
Romanized Description: Furaipan de teki wo moteason da nochi, ironna ryouri wo toridasu ougi. Ryouri niyotte kouka ga kotonaru
Translated Description: "Playing with the enemy using a frying pan and taking out various cuisine afterwards hidden skill. Effectiveness differs depending on the cuisine."
Normal and Advance Forms:
Japanese Quote: 料理するのじゃ！
Romanized Quote: Ryouri suru no ja!
Translated Quote: "I'm cooking!"
If shaved ice, platter of food, or bowl of food is cooked:
Japanese Quote: ご馳走じゃ！
Romanized Quote: Gochisou ja!
Translated Quote: "Here's a treat!"
If burnt-looking dish is cooked:
Japanese Quote: 失敗じゃ...
Romanized Quote: Shippai ja...
Translated Quote: "It's a failure..."