Mega Sonic Thrust (空破絶掌撃 Kuuha Zesshougeki?, "Empty Destruction Sever Palm Attack") is an arcane arte that has been used mostly by either Garr Kelvin from Tales of Destiny or Reid Hershel from Tales of Eternia.
Arte Description and History
The user thrusts forward with their blade and then phases behind the enemy to back-stab it with another thrust, pushing the enemy away with powerful force. While this arte usually has the highest damage-to-hit ratio, it can be used alternatively as an evasion tactic, allowing the user to move behind the target and avoid its attacks.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Garr Kelvin
- Tales of Eternia - Reid Hershel (Megasonic Thrust)
- Tales of Hearts R - Hubert Oswell (Mega Sonic Thrust)
- Tales of Graces - Hubert Oswell, Frederic (Mega Sonic Thrust)
- Tales of Berseria - Velvet Crowe (Mega Sonic Thrust)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Reid Hershel
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Reid Hershel
- Tales of Eternia Online - Warrior class, Swordsman class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Reid Hershel (Mega Sonic Thrust)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Twinsword class, Garr Kelvin, Reid Hershel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Twinsword class, Garr Kelvin, Reid Hershel
- Tales of Link - Garr Kelvin, Reid Hershel, Velvet Crowe (Mega Sonic Thrust), Hubert Oswell
- Tales of the Rays - Reid Hershel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Thrust as you pass the enemy, then thrust again from behind."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.