Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The arte first appeared in Tales of Eternia, used by Chat. It makes an appearance again in Tales of Symphonia. As opposed to its "Technical" counterpart, Pow Pow Hammer, this arte consists of throwing two bouncing spheres at the enemy, resulting in lightning bolts striking down for each ball. It is one of Colette Brunel's strongest master artes for its amount of TP, though it cannot be used in a Unison Attack to form a Compound Special Attack. By repeatedly using this arte, Colette will eventually learn the arcane arte Torrential Para Ball.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Chat
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "It can sometimes cause Stun."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: lightning strikes when it makes contact with the enemy."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 28-03-2009