Arte Description and History
The user quickly slices through their target. After Judas's use of the arte in Tales of Destiny 2, it appears in Leon Magnus's arte list in the PlayStation 2 remakes of Tales of Destiny. This may be to show their connection to each other, as well as to separate Leon's former arte set from Stahn Aileron's, as these two had very many shared artes in the original version of the game.
When Frederic Barnes uses it in Tales of Graces, he leaves behind his cane, which then flies back to his hand and can deal additional damage. His arte is written as Gen'eijin (幻影迅?) in the Tales of Graces Official Complete Guide. In Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2, Ivar adds a downward cut with his daggers, forming a cross after slash-charging through his target.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Judas
- Tales of Graces - Frederic (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of Xillia - Ivar (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Ivar (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Samurai costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus, Judas
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
In-Game Description and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Dodge an enemy and cut through them in an instant."