Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user quickly slices through their target. After Judas's use of the arte in Tales of Destiny 2, it appears in Leon's arte list in the PlayStation 2 remakes of Tales of Destiny. This may be to show their connection to each other, as well as to separate Leon's former arte set from Stahn Aileron's, as these two had very many shared artes in the original version of the game.
When Frederic Barnes uses it in Tales of Graces, he leaves behind his cane, which then flies back to his hand and can deal additional damage. His arte is written as Gen'eijin (幻影迅?) in the Tales of Graces Official Complete Guide. In Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2, Ivar aims his target by creating a light yellow glyph on his opponent, at whom he rushes. Afterward, he strikes his opponent from the other side and performs a cross-shaped slash, finishing with a impact jump on the ground that creates a shock wave that hits his opponent.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Leon Magnus
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Judas
- Tales of Graces - Frederic (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of Xillia - Ivar (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Ivar (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Samurai costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Phantom Edge)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus, Judas
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
In-Game Description and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Dodge an enemy and cut through them in an instant."