Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Phoenix Spear is an arcane arte that can be used by Cress after mastering Rising Phoenix and Light Spear. The move begins with Cress surrounding himself in the flaming aura of a phoenix as he jumps into the air before soaring down into the target to engulf the enemy in flames. After landing, he executes a powerful upward thrust that causes a wave of energy to surge through the enemy.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Cress Albane
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Cress Albane (Phoenix Spear)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Cress Albane (Phoenix Spear)
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): Cinder Hawk
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX) (Absolute Zero): Phoenix Lunge
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 鳳凰天駆と虎牙破斬を組み合わせた奥義
Romanized Description: Hououtenku to Senkuuretsuha wo kumi awaseta ougi
Localized Description: "A Secret Skill combining Rising Phoenix and Light Spear."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.