Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, Lloyd does a spin slash to draw nearby enemies closer to him, then blasts them away, creating the image of a lion's head, identical to the Beast arte. As it is a "Technical" arcane arte, its "Strike" counterpart is Hunting Beast. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Lloyd will use this arte together with Sword Rain if the Elemental Grid has at least one Fire-elemental symbol upon activating the Unison Attack.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Lloyd Irving (Raging Beast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Lloyd Irving (Raging Beast)
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Lloyd Irving
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: pull in enemies with a spiral cut and slam with battle energy."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-20.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.