Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, Lloyd does a spin slash to draw nearby enemies closer to him, then blasts them away, creating the image of a lion's head, identical to the Beast arte. As it is a "Technical" arcane arte, its "Strike" counterpart is Hunting Beast. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, Lloyd will use this arte together with Sword Rain if the Elemental Grid has at least one Fire-elemental symbol upon activating the Unison Attack.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Lloyd Irving (Raging Beast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Lloyd Irving (Raging Beast)
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Lloyd Irving
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: pull in enemies with a spiral cut and slam with battle energy."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-20.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.