Arte Description and History
The user leaps into the air and slashes toward the ground at an angle, launching several shock waves that take the appearance of rain streaks until they strike the ground. In Dawn of the New World, Emil replaces the streaks of rain with a small orb of water, launched at the same angle while the "Aqua" skill is equipped. Upon contact with the ground, the orb creates a large splash of water that forces the enemy into the air. In the final battle against Ratatosk, when Ratatosk uses this attack, the arte banner at the top of screen displays the attack name as "Thrust", but the associated voice still says "Raining Fangs". The default action of this arte is similar in style to Slash Rain, used by Rutee Katrea in the PlayStation 2 remakes of Tales of Destiny.
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Kishi costume, Koukishi costume, Paladin costume, Chain Blader costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Emil Castagnier
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Emil Castagnier (Raining Fangs), Emil (Thrust)
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Emil Castagnier
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Emil Castagnier
- Tales of Link - Cutscene: Emil Castagnier (Raining Fangs)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Localized Description: "Base: Leap in the air and unleash a shockwave towards the ground."