Raining Tiger Blade (驟雨双破斬 Shuu'u Souhazan?, "Rain Shower Pair Destruction Slash"), also localized as Raging Tiger Blade, is a combination of Sword Rain and Tiger Blade, first appearing in Tales of Symphonia.
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, the user releases a large number of stabs upon the enemy and chains it into two vertical slashes moving upward and downward, essentially emulating the use of Sword Rain and Tiger Blade chained in this order. It is similar to the arcane arte Sword Rain: Beta, though said arte uses longer time between the slashes than Raining Tiger Blade and also has weaker slashes with stronger stabs, while Raining Tiger Blade has stronger slashes compared to the stabs.
- Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving (Raining Tiger Blade)
- Tales of Innocence - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Innocence R - Spada Belforma
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of the Tempest - Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Swordsman class, Lloyd Irving (Raining Tiger Blade)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Swordsman class, Twinsword class, Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls, Spada Belforma
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Swordsman class, Twinsword class, Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls, Spada Belforma
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Lloyd Irving (Raging Tiger Blade)
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving, Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Raging Tiger Blade
- Tales of Innocence (Absolute Zero): Raining Tiger Blade
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: combination of Sword Rain and Tiger Blade."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: A combination of Sword Rain and Tiger Blade."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.