Arte Description and History
Ray Thrust is a basic attack consisting of Colette throwing a single ring a medium distance away from her. Its attack power is fairly weak, but it does have the possibility of hitting multiple enemies. In Tales of Symphonia, repeated usage of Ray Thrust will eventually provide access to either Ray Satellite or Dual Ray Thrust, depending on whether Colette is leaning toward the "Technical" or "Strike" type of artes, respectively.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Ray Thrust)
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 1 Sp. Attack: throw a powerful chakram at the enemy."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQs Retrieved on 2009-03-28.