Arte Description and History
The arte itself is quite simple in its effects: it raises magic defense for every ally inside a given area. When the user is finished reciting the incantation, an indigo glyph will appear beneath and a sphere of energy in the center above. Each ally inside this area will have their magic defense increased. In Tales of Rebirth, the arte follows Annie's German arte-naming system, with wille translating to "will". In Tales of Vesperia, it is learned as an altered arte with the "Dispersion" skill equipped while using Resist and acts as an area of effect version of the original spell.
- Tales of Rebirth - Annie Barrs
- Tales of Vesperia (X360) - Estelle (Resist Field)
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Estelle; Wide Risk: Patty Fleur
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Annie Barrs
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Annie Barrs
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Altered Arte: Temporarily raise M. DEF of all allies within range."
Localized Quote: "Grant the power to defy fear and defeat evil... Resist Field!"