Arte Description and History
When used by Colette, she spins around, with her rings in each hand, hitting all enemies in close range. By repeated use of the arte, Colette will earn the advanced arte Ring Cyclone or Whirlwind Rush, which depends on whether she is going toward the "Technical" or "Strike" branch of artes.
This arte appears in all games where Colette is a playable character. The only noticeable difference is in Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, where the move is an arcane arte instead of a master arte. It should also be noted that it is influenced by the Light-elemental attribute in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology. It is used for the first time by someone other than Colette in Tales of Xillia 2. When used by Muzét, she lashes out several times with her hair coated in fire.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Ring Whirlwind)
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Link - Colette Brunel, Muzét (Ring Whirlwind)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: spinning attack using chakrams in each hand."
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 03-04-2009