Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When this arte is used, the user spins around vertically for four rotations, hitting all enemies withing range. In Tales of Symphonia, Rising Punishment is part of the "Technical" branch of artes. As there are no arcane artes for Punishment from the "Strike" branch, Presea will not learn any arcane version of this arte if she is aligned with that arte style. In Tales of the Tempest, this is an arcane arte extension that is activated by using Sousenrenbu and extending with Ressenbu.
- Tales of the Tempest - Forest Ledoyen
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Presea Combatir (Rising Punishment)
- Tales of VS. - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Presea Combatir
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Presea Combatir
- Tales of Link - Presea Combatir (Rising Punishment)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: 4 consecutive spin attacks against surrounding enemies."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.