Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user slams their spear onto the ground twice, forcing two waves of rock to rise from the ground and damage all enemies within range. The initial thrust resembles Roaring Spear, though the second thrust is much stronger and larger. In Tales of Rebirth, Roaring Descent is derived from a combination of the base artes Roaring Spear and Falling Lance. It can damage enemies from the upper lines.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Eugene Gallardo (Roaring Descent)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Eugene Gallardo
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Eugene Gallardo
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Magnar (Roaring Descent)
- Tales of VS. - Eugene Gallardo
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Create pillars of steel to air the enemy, then create more to crush them."