Arte Description and History
This arte first appears in Tales of Phantasia. When the spell is cast, giant rocks fall down on the enemy before ending with a single, large rock that hits multiple times and deals heavier damage.
In Tales of the Abyss, the last stone of the attack is changed to a Cheagle statue, possibly of Mieu, as a pun toward their mascot character. In the game, the arte is an FOF-altered spell that can only be used while Anise Tatlin is using Miracle Hammer within a fully-charged Earth or Dark FOF Circle. However, in Anise's later appearance in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2, the spell appears as an ordinary, advanced tier spell.
In the original Tales of Symphonia, this spell does not appear, but it appears in the PlayStation 2 and PlayStation 3 ports of the game, in which two of Genis Sage, Kratos Aurion, or Zelos Wilder have to use their intermediate or advanced tier Earth spells in a Unison Attack to execute it.
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Arche Klein (Debris Fall); Lilite
- Tales of Symphonia (PS2 / PS3) - Compound Special Attack: Genis Sage/Kratos Aurion/Zelos Wilder + Kratos Aurion/Zelos Wilder/Genis Sage (Rock Pillar)
- Tales of the Abyss - Anise Tatlin (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon - Wizard costume, Witch costume, Sage costume, Couleur, Gremlin's Lair
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Arche Klein, Gouyoku no Keshin, Koukatsuna Makai no Juumin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Arche Klein, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Arche Klein, Anise Tatlin
- Tales of Link - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain)
- Tales of the Rays - Arche Klein (Rock Mountain), Anise Tatlin
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 地系攻撃呪文の一つ 巨石を落下させて敵を押し潰す
Romanized Description: Chi kei kougeki jumon no hitotsu. Kyoseki wo rakka sasete teki wo oshitsubusu
Localized Description: "An earth-based attack spell that crushes enemies with huge boulders."
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Fonic: Pulverize the enemy with an overhead boulder attack."
Localized Quote: "Rain down with everything you've got. Rock Mountain!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Rain down countless stones from above."
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "An arte that attacks foes by dropping massive boulders from the sky."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.