Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When the arte is activated, the user sends out a sonic blast of music notes to damage the enemy. In the PlayStation 2 remakes of Tales of Destiny, the arte instead increases all allies' magical attack power.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Karyl Sheeden (Samba)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Karyl Sheeden
Fan-Translated Names (PSX)
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Noise Samba
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Noise Samba
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Damages the enemy with a deadly sonic blast of notes."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.