Arte Description and History
When the arte is used, the user jumps while spinning, making flames follow them. Afterward, the user raises their sword before slamming it to the ground. Upon contact, fire sprouts from the area affected by the sword's touch. In Tales of the Abyss, Guy Cecil's Severing Wind will change to Searing Gale while being used in a fully-charged Fire or Light FOF Circle.
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Stahn Aileron (Flame Vortex)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Stahn Aileron
- Tales of the Abyss - Guy Cecil (Searing Gale)
- Tales of Innocence - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Stahn Aileron (Searing Gale)
- Tales of Zestiria - Sorey (Searing Gale)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Stahn Aileron (Searing Gale)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Stahn Aileron, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Stahn Aileron, Ruca Milda
- Tales of VS. - Stahn Aileron, Ruca Milda
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Stahn Aileron
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Stahn Aileron
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Destiny
Localized Description: "Creates a vortex of fire that surrounds the user."
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Arte: A fiery spinning attack that spawns a deadly tornado of flame."
Localized Quote: "Writhe in the flames of hell! Searing Gale!"
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Engulf an enemy in a fiery vortex."
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "[Mirrage Arte] Ensnare foes with spins and burn them with a tornado of flame."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.