Arte Description and History
When Yuri uses this arte, he rotates his weapon around his wrist, swinging it around in a complete circuit six times. While he has axes equipped, his rotation speed is reduced, resulting in one less hit and less damage dealt, but this penalty can be removed after practicing the arte at least 200 times, allowing the attack speed to match his swords. Yuri can change this arte into the altered arte Shining Fang Drop while the "Athenor" skill is equipped.
In Repede's case, Repede spins around vertically in midair, similarly to the arte Tempest Strike. Repede does not have access to any altered artes based on his version of Shining Fang. In Tales of Hearts, Yuri can be summoned through the Connect Command panel, allowing him to use this attack during his appearance. The Shining Spiral (円閃打 Ensenda?) arte used by Leia Rolando in Tales of Xillia 2 appears to be a version of the arte for characters without bladed weapons.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of VS. - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Yuri Lowell
- Tales of Link - Yuri Lowell, Repede (Shining Fang)
- Tales of the Rays - Yuri Lowell (Shining Fang)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Vesperia
User: Yuri Lowell
Localized Description: "Base Arte: Slash with a spinning sword. Looks like one is twirling the sword."
Localized Description: "Arcane Arte: Continuously spin and attack in midair."