Silence (サイレンス Sairensu?) is an offensive support spell that acts as an enemy de-buff, used to silence enemies and prevent them from casting spells.
Arte Description and History
In Tales of Phantasia, this spell was used to prevent the enemy from casting spells. In Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, it prevents the enemy from performing any artes at all. However, in the original version of Tales of Destiny, the chance to cause the Seal effect is 65%, while, in other appearances, it is instant.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Mint Adenade
- Tales of Phantasia (PSX / iOS) + Full Voice + Cross Edition - Mint Adenade (Silence)
- Tales of Phantasia (GBA) + Mobile - Mint Adenade (Silence); Cleric
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Rutee Katrea (Silence)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Rutee Katrea
- Tales of Legendia - Norma Beatty (Silence)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Mint Adenade
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Rutee Katrea (Silence)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Norma Beatty
- Tales of VS. - Mint Adenade
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Temporarily disables the enemy's ability to cast a spell."
Tales of Phantasia (GBA)
Japanese Description: 敵の呪文を封じる
Romanized Description: Teki no jumon wo fuujiru
Localized Description: "Silence enemy spell casting."
Tales of Legendia
Localized Description: "Support: Seal an enemy's Eres."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Magic: Seal an enemy's magic."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (GBA) FAQ/Walkthrough by sonicfreak77 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Legendia (PS2) Eres Guide by AncientNova GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.