Arte Description and History
The user leaps into the air, slamming their blade into the ground as they land to launch a large wave of rocks at the enemy. In Tales of Destiny 2, this attack is particularly useful for its range, capable of damaging enemies hidden in the back, similar to the flame capabilities of Bakuenken. Kyle Dunamis can extend this arte into the mystic arte Shouou Zetsurenshou.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Slag Assault)
- Tales of Hearts - Kor Meteor
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Clint
- Tales of Berseria - Velvet Crowe
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Fusenshi costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Luke fon Fabre (Slag Assualt)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Asch
- Tales of VS. - Asch
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Arcane: Strike the earth and send rock fragments flying towards the enemy."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Strike the earth and send rock fragments flying toward the enemy."
- ↑ Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQs (2008-07-18) Retrieved on 2008-07-27.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.