Arte Description and History
The user conjures several colored spheres that strike the enemy in a spiral and explode in a burst of the same color. These artes inflict non-elemental damage and have a chance of inflicting the "Paralysis" status ailment, but their main use is to steal the target's buffs. Each arte is capable of stealing a specific stat. They are as follows:
- Strength Regression (アタックスレイブ Atakkusureibu?, "Attack Slave"), which steals physical attack buffs.
- Guard Decay (ガードスレイブ Gaadosureibu?, "Guard Slave"), which steals physical defense buffs.
- Mindflayer (マインドスレイブ Maindosureibu?, "Mind Slave"), which steals arte attack buffs.
- Soul Syphon (レジストスレイブ Rejisutosureibu?, "Resist Slave"), which steals arte defense buffs.
- Spirit Cage (スピリッツスレイブ Supirittsusureibu?, "Spirits Slave"), which steals accuracy buffs.
- Tales of Zestiria - Knight Arthur (Strength Regression)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "An arte that absorbs mana from foes and uses it to boost one's own A.ATK."