Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user conjures several colored spheres that strike the enemy in a spiral and explode in a burst of the same color. These artes inflict non-elemental damage and have a chance of inflicting the "Paralysis" status ailment, but their main use is to steal the target's buffs. Each arte is capable of stealing a specific stat. They are as follows:
- Strength Regression (アタックスレイブ Atakkusureibu?, "Attack Slave"), which steals physical attack buffs.
- Guard Decay (ガードスレイブ Gaadosureibu?, "Guard Slave"), which steals physical defense buffs.
- Mindflayer (マインドスレイブ Maindosureibu?, "Mind Slave"), which steals arte attack buffs.
- Soul Syphon (レジストスレイブ Rejisutosureibu?, "Resist Slave"), which steals arte defense buffs.
- Spirit Cage (スピリッツスレイブ Supirittsusureibu?, "Spirits Slave"), which steals accuracy buffs.
- Tales of Zestiria - Knight Arthur (Strength Regression)