Soaring Slash (絶翔斬 Zesshouzan?, "Finish Soar Slash" / "Suppressing Soar Slash") is an arte in the Tales series typically associated with the Paladin class from the Radiant Mythology series of games.
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, the user performs a jumping slash that hits multiple times. Originally Aqua- and Water-elemental when used by Veigue Lungberg and those whose movesets draw inspiration from his, Kor Meteor's version is non-elemental. In Tales of Rebirth, when the talisman "Senkou no Tamashii" (閃光の魂?) is equipped and the assigned Force Gauge is completely full, this arte with transform into the Light-elemental Senkoushou. In Tales of Hearts, by using the Connect Command panel system, Zesshouzan can be timed with Beryl Benito's Spike Stone to create the combination arte Resshintenshou.
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Finley
- Tales of Rebirth - Veigue Lungberg
- Tales of Hearts - Kor Meteor
- Tales of Hearts R - Kor Meteor (Soaring Slash)
- Tales of Graces - Veigue
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Brandish class, Paladin class, Veigue Lungberg
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Brandish class, Paladin class, Veigue Lungberg
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Veigue Lungberg
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Veigue Lungberg