Arte Description and History
A swirl of wind forms in front of the user. They then charge through their target, a small vortex forming around them and throwing their enemy into the air. If there is no enemy who is not knocked down in range, the attacking portion of the arte will not occur. In Tales of Xillia and Tales of Xillia 2, its area of effect increases after 200 uses.
- Tales of Xillia - Jude Mathis, Leia Rolando, Golden Mage Knight - Scholar (Soaring Vortex)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Jude Mathis, Leia Rolando (Soaring Vortex)
- Tales of Berseria - Jude Mathis (Soaring Vortex)
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Jude Mathis
- Tales of Link - Leia Rolando (Soaring Vortex)
- Tales of the Rays - Leia Rolando (Soaring Vortex)