Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user slashes at the enemy while jumping back and then follows with a thrusting attack forward, dealing extra Wind-elemental damage. In Tales of the Abyss, Sonic Blast is one of four artes Luke fon Fabre can learn from the sidequest that involves finding books on Albert-style swordsmanship. In Tales of Link, Kyle Dunamis originally uses Shikkuu Rensatsuken during a cutscene, but this was changed to Sonic Blast in localization.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of Innocence - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Xillia - Wingul (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Wingul (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Kishi costume, Chain Blader costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Luke fon Fabre (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Kyle Dunamis, Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Kyle Dunamis, Asch
- Tales of VS. - Kyle Dunamis, Asch
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Arcane: Rapid thrusts create powerful wind blasts that send the enemy flying."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Rapid thrusts create powerful blasts that send the enemy flying."
- ↑ Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQs (2008-07-18) Retrieved on 2008-07-27.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.