Arte Description and History
The user slashes at the enemy while jumping back and then follows with a thrusting attack forward, dealing extra Wind-elemental damage. In Tales of the Abyss, Sonic Blast is one of four artes Luke fon Fabre can learn from the sidequest that involves finding books on Albert-style swordsmanship. In Tales of Link, Kyle Dunamis originally uses Shikkuu Rensatsuken during a cutscene, but this was changed to Sonic Blast in localization.
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of Innocence - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Xillia - Wingul (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Wingul (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Kishi costume, Chain Blader costume
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Luke fon Fabre (Sonic Blast)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Kyle Dunamis, Asch
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Kyle Dunamis, Asch
- Tales of VS. - Kyle Dunamis, Asch
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Arcane: Rapid thrusts create powerful wind blasts that send the enemy flying."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Rapid thrusts create powerful blasts that send the enemy flying."
- ↑ Character/Class FAQ by Lynkiko GameFAQs (2008-07-18) Retrieved on 2008-07-27.
- ↑ Tales of the Abyss (PS2) FAQ/Walkthrough by Gray Fox GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2009-06-20.