Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
In its original appearance in Tales of Rebirth, the user slashes with their spear through the enemy thrice. This attack motion is simplified when used by later characters to represent a single thrust, reminiscent of Sonic Thrust. Leia Rolando from Tales of Xillia uses a staff-based version where the last character is replaced by "nail" (爪 sou?), as opposed to the lance-wielders' "spear" (槍 sou?), though the effect is consistent with later depictions of the arte.
- Tales of Rebirth - Eugene Gallardo
- Tales of the Abyss - Jade Curtiss (Sonic Spear)
- Tales of Vesperia - Augusto (Sonic Spear)
- Tales of Innocence - Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of Innocence R - Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of Zestiria - Jade (Sonic Spear)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Eugene Gallardo (Sonic Spear)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Eugene Gallardo, Jade Curtiss
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Eugene Gallardo, Jade Curtiss, Ricardo Soldato
- Tales of VS. - Eugene Gallardo, Jade Curtiss
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Jade Curtiss
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Charge forward swinging the spear to attack all before you."