Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
When Spiral Flare is activated, it sends a fiery tornado forward to damage enemies in its path. In Tales of Symphonia, Genis Sage can learn the spell on the "Strike" branch line after learning Flame Lance and Air Blade. In Tales of Vesperia, Spiral Flare is a intermediate-level Fire spell that Rita Mordio learns. Although it is very easy to miss due to its initial linear non-tracking attack path, it will begin tracking the targeted enemy after more than 300 uses. If using the spell with the skills "Alembic" and "Crucible" equipped, Rita will be able to use the altered arte Flame Dragon.
- Tales of Symphonia - Genis Sage, Origin, Gatekeeper (Spiral Flare)
- Tales of Innocence - Ruca Milda, Hermana Larmo
- Tales of Innocence R - Ruca Milda, Kongwai Tao, Fire Soul, Tenos Sniper
- Tales of Vesperia - Rita Mordio (Spiral Flare)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Fire/Wind (advanced): a spiral or flame attacks the enemy."
Localized Quote: "Burn! Spiral Flare!"
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Intermediate Spell: Focus pure fire and thrust it at the enemy."
Localized Quote: "O incandescent locus, annihilate the vulgar before me! Spiral Flare!"
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.