Arte Description and History
The arte simply has Sheena use her cards on the enemy. If the card hits the enemy, Sheena's TP will be restored with 3% of the damage that was inflicted on the enemy. It has no counterparts, as Sheena will learn this arte regardless of which arte branch she is heading toward. In Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World, the amount of TP restored is 10%, like with Life Seal.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Sheena Fujibayashi
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Sheena Fujibayashi (Spirit Seal)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Sheena Fujibayashi
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: steal TP from an enemy."
Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3
Translated Description (Kajitani-Eizan): "Steal enemy HP to regain TP."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.