Star Stroke (スターストローク Sutaasutorooku?) is a projectile-based attack that has been used with different applications by Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear from Tales of the Abyss and Estelle from Tales of Vesperia.
Arte Description and History
In Tales of the Abyss, this arte represents one of many archery abilities established through Lanvaldear-style marksmanship. When this arte is used, Natalia jumps into the air and shoots multiple arrows into the ground at an angle. Star Stroke can be used within a complete Earth or Dark FOF Circle to change it into Quake Stroke.
In Tales of Vesperia, this arte is restyled as a projectile that travels across the ground, much like Demon Fang. Like other sword-based projectiles, it increases in size and speed from constant use. While this arte is visually unrelated to Natalia's version of the attack, they share the same name in both Japanese and localized media. Additionally, in the PlayStation 3 port of the game, it can be turned into the altered arte Flame Follow with the skill "Guren", and, after subsequent uses, it is learned as a separate arte.
- Tales of the Abyss - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, Nebilim (Star Stroke)
- Tales of Vesperia - Estelle (Star Stroke)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Estelle
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, Estelle
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Estelle, Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear, Estelle
- Tales of Link - Estelle (Star Stroke)
- Tales of the Rays - Estelle
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of the Abyss
Localized Description: "Arcane: Jump and shoot multiple arrows at the enemy."
Tales of Vesperia
Localized Description: "Base Arte: Send an enemy wave along the ground."