Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Stone Wall either drops a wall of rocks on the enemy or creates them from the ground. It is a part of a series of elemental "Wall" spells that include Ice Wall and Fire Wall, all of which can be negated with the "Silver Mattock" accessory in the Super Famicom version of Tales of Phantasia. In Tales of Hearts, if Beryl Benito is using this spell for a combination arte with Kohaku Hearts's Explode, they will use Ignite Prison instead. If Beryl uses it with Hisui Hearts's Air Thrust, Add Pressure will be used.
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) - Arche Klein, Dhaos, Lilite, Dark Mage
- Tales of Destiny (PSX) - Swordian Chaltier, Swordian Clemente, "Earth" Aura Disc (Stone Wall)
- Tales of Destiny (PS2) + Director's Cut - Leon Magnus, Philia Felice
- Tales of Hearts - Beryl Benito, Clinoseraph, Incarose-ILL, Creed Graphite, Lithia Cattleya
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Druid costume, Earth Mage costume, Tap Dancer costume, Chishitsu Gakusha costume, Tenmon Gakusha costume, Tsuchigemo costume, Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Stone Wall)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus, Philia Felice
- Tales of Mobile: Tales of Breaker - Yuteki
- Tales of Mobile: Tales of Wahrheit - Kalulu von Atmigars
- Tales of Link - Leon (Stone Wall); Skill: Leon Magnus (Stonewall)
- Tales of Phantasia (SFC) (DeJap Translations): ?
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Kajitani-Eizan): Stone Wall
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 (Kajitani-Eizan): Stone Wall
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Phantasia (SFC)
Japanese Description: 地系攻撃呪文の一つ。敵を岩の中に閉じこめる
Romanized Description: Chi kei kougeki jumon no hitotsu. Teki wo iwa no chuu ni tojikomeru
Translated Description (DeJap Translations): "Buries the enemy in stone."
Tales of Destiny (PSX)
Localized Description: "Traps the enemy in a stone wall."
- ↑ Tales of Phantasia (SNES) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 2/2 by JPuga GameFAQs (2001-07-15) Retrieved on 2009-07-01.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough by CMoriarty / Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-07.