Arte Description and History
The user thrusts at the enemy with enough force to create a burst of wind when the weapon strikes the enemy, followed by a powerful strike of lightning. This is a much more powerful form of Lightning Blade that involves a hybrid effect with Hurricane Thrust, granting the arte with both Wind- and Lightning-elemental damage. However, this arte is not considered to be a combination of both Lightning Blade and Hurricane Thrust since Super Lightning Blade exists only on the Lightning Blade branch of artes, and it does not require both artes to be mastered.
- Tales of Eternia - Reid Hershel, Ras (Super Lightning Blade)
- Tales of Symphonia - Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder, Abyssion (Super Lightning Blade)
- Tales of Vesperia - Traitor to Heaven (Super Lightning Blade)
- Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon X - Fencer costume
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Ras
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Ras, Zelos Wilder
- Tales of Eternia Online - Swordsman class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Reid Hershel, Kratos Aurion (Super Lightning Blade)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Magic Knight class, Reid Hershel, Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Magic Knight class, Reid Hershel, Kratos Aurion, Zelos Wilder
- Tales of VS. - Kratos Aurion
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Reid Hershel
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Zelos Wilder
- Tales of Link - Zelos (Super Lightning Blade), Zelos Wilder
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "The enemy is struck by a combination of lightning and wind shear."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: pierce the target with wind pressure and shock with lightning."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Arcane: Rend with wind and strike with lightning."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-21.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2005) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.