Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Just like the arte from which it derives, Super Swallow Dance is an anti-air arte that is ideal for attacking enemies in the air. When it is used, the user initiates three rising kicks, followed by a back-flip that pushes the character higher into the air. In Tales of Eternia and Tales of Symphonia, this skill can be followed up immediately with any air arte, due to the unique combo system that allows the unarmed fighter characters to link these different types of artes together.
In Tales of Symphonia, this arte is accessible only if Regal Bryant has used Swallow Dance over 200 times, after which he can add a Wind-elemental property to his attack through the use of the "Opal" accessory, the S. Seal: Wind skill, a Wind-elemental weapon, or the "Green Quartz" item, to replace Swallow Dance with Super Swallow Dance.
- Tales of Eternia - Farah Oersted (Super Swallow Dance)
- Tales of Symphonia - Regal Bryant (Super Swallow Dance)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Fighter class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Monk class, Farah Oersted
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Monk class, Farah Oersted
- Tales of VS. - Farah Oersted
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Swallow Dance is combined with an additional powerful blow."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-04-10.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Skills FAQ by Chuc GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-04-10.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.