Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
The user phases through the target and strikes with an uppercut from behind, followed by two rising kicks and a final slash, lifting both the user and the target far into the air. If the initial uppercut fails to stagger the target, the attack will not continue, and additional artes cannot be linked afterward. If the arte fails, it can be used as a convenient method to evade enemy attacks since it allows the user to move behind the enemy, providing them with a chance to move away or back-stab the opponent after the arte's cooldown period ends. In Tales of the Abyss, this arte changes to Shadow Fury when used within a complete Fire- or Light-elemental FOF Circle.
- Tales of the Abyss - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Swallow Fury)
- Tales of Xillia - Gaius (Swallow Fury)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Gaius (Swallow Fury)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Luke fon Fabre (Swallow Fury)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Emil Castagnier, Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Emil Castagnier (Swallow Fury)
- Tales of VS. - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of the World: Reve Unitia - Emil Castagnier, Luke fon Fabre
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Luke fon Fabre, Emil Castagnier
- Tales of Link - Luke fon Fabre, Asch (Swallow Fury)