Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Swallow Talon is unique to the arte set of Leon, as it appears in the remakes of Tales of Destiny and in Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, but it does not exist in the original game. When used, Leon jumps into the air to perform two spinning slashes, followed by a powerful downward thrust toward the ground, leaving a streak of light behind him.
This arte was invented to replace Leon's Swallow Dance, which he has in the original version of Tales of Destiny. This modification of his arte set serves to further enhance the visual balance between his balanced slash and thrust motif, while also differentiating him from Stahn Aileron, with whom Leon shares many of the same artes in the original game.
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Leon Magnus (Swallow Talon)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Leon Magnus
- Tales of VS. - Leon Magnus
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Leon Magnus
In-Game Description and Battle Quotes
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Base: Unleash a series of slashes in midair."
- ↑ Tales of Destiny (PS2) Technique FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2007) Retrieved on 2008-04-10.