Arte Description and History
This arte is similar to Sword Rain: Alpha: the target is showered with several rapid thrusts, followed by a strong upward slash and a final blow in midair. It can also be viewed as another version of the arcane arte Raging Tiger Blade. Sword Rain: Beta is the highest-level arte in the Sword Rain family's "Technical" branch in Tales of Symphonia, and it does not have any "Strike" counterpart. In Tales of the Tempest, this arte is used as an extension to Hitenshouku when using Samidare.
- Tales of the Tempest - Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Lloyd Irving (Sword Rain: Beta)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Caius Qualls
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Caius Qualls
- Tales of VS. - Caius Qualls
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Caius Qualls
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: countless number of thrusts with a final blow in midair."