Arte Description and History
Sylva Seals share a common effect in that they allow Sheena Fujibayashi to add the elemental attribute of the chosen arte to a party member after a short casting time. Their use is similar to the "Quartz" items in the game.
They come in four forms:
- Sylva Seal: Fire (表降晶符・火 Hyoukoushoufu: Hi?)
- Sylva Seal: Water (表降晶符・水 Hyoukoushoufu: Mizu?)
- Sylva Seal: Wind (表降晶符・風 Hyoukoushoufu: Kaze?)
- Sylva Seal: Light (表降晶符・光 Hyoukoushoufu: Hikari?)
The four seals match the Summon Spirits associated with Sylvarant: Efreet, Undine, Sylph, Luna, and Aska, and are obtained after Sheena forms a pact with the appropriate Spirit. Their Tethe'allan counterparts are represented by the Tethe Seals.
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006-11-05) Retrieved on 2008-07-24.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by DarthMarth GameFAQs (2006-08-14) Retrieved on 2009-03-07.