This is a really good article
Just felt like stating this is a good example for a character article, for the most part. It still needs pictures, and there needs to be one tense chosen (it switches from past to present). But overall, it's very well written). --Imaginationac (Talk | Edits) 01:58, 10 April 2007 (UTC)
The spelling of Yggdrasil
- According to Wikipedia, yes the name Yggdrasill is spelled with two Ls, but the name is common in mythology, anime, music, and computing and is spelled with one L. --126.96.36.199 02:13, 11 April 2007 (UTC)
Genis and Mithos?
It surprises me that out of all things to happen to Mithos, his friendship with Genis is only a tiny, tiny mention... when it really says a lot about Mithos' character. It was a big part of the game to me... does anyone feel like expanding on it? --188.8.131.52 18:05, 1 December 2008 (UTC)
does mithos in his child form is a girl? because it looks like one.
Mithos final form image
I got a image of Mithos in his final form.--HollowIchigo58 22:54, June 30, 2010 (UTC)
- The image looks like you hit the print screen button during a video on youtube, well it's good enough for now. Also don't put the image on the talk page next time, okay? A link to the image is good enough.--'SilentKlarinette 02:18, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Omigash Zolo encouraged the image spammer! Just a reminder, Youtube videos are the property of the people who own them. We don't display videos on this wiki for that reason. We shouldn't display screenshots taken from their videos for the very same reason. If you want to take screenshots directly from your own games, that is perfectly acceptable because these are -your- screenshots that you willingly upload onto the public domain (as long as you say you did exactly that on each image summary!), but always use a direct feed to get high quality images whenever possible.
Radiant Mythology 3
Does anyone know anything about his appearance in it? I've been looking for the leaked image, but I can't find it.
- It's just a picture from the opening, where he appears with Dhaos. Nothing spetacular or even noteworthy. I'm removing the info that you added since there really is nothing to say until the game is released, as these sections are intended to detail the roles of the chars in the story or gameplay, not the simple fact that they're just in the game.
Anything in the "History" section is fair game. We don't use spoiler tags on this wiki, as it is an encyclopedia.
- For certain topics, spoilers is simply unavoidable since it is even part of their names. Even the identity of a certain Lord Bryant who you learn about later in the same game is easily spoilable just by looking at promotional materials. Granted, some discretion should be used and most things should be revealed at relatively the same time as the party discovers the same info, but many chars need the context of their background to be revealed first to make narrative sense. Though it's true, the very first sentence of the page probably should be modified somewhat, and there are probably many others who are playing the game for the first time literally now due to the PS3 re-release.
Are you referring to the name itself? I don't think there's any way we can avoid that, as Mayu stated.