Is this also going to be redirected to the Tales of Destiny-article, since all remakes and such for ToP, ToS, etc. are?
Penamesolen 16:29, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- Might as well, for consistency's sake. Just make sure everything is merged into the other page.
- Mayu Miyuki 17:54, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- EDIT - I should say that I prefer to have separate pages for each version if significant differences exist. Eternia and Rebirth's PSP ports and Symphonia's PS2 port all have only minor additions, so they should be on the same page. Destiny PS2 and classic are so extremely different that they should remain separated. Phantasia is an odd case - the PSX version is a remake, the GBA version mixes up content from both PSX and SFC versions, the PSP version is a port of the PSX version. I would like to have 3 pages for SFC, PSX/PSP, GBA, since each version is fairly different from the others (different optional summons, dialogue/interactions, arte/title requirements). But I don't particularly mind if all are on a single article, if the sections are clearly organized.
- Mayu Miyuki 18:06, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
- O-Okay. U-um, mind if I just leave that to others? I don't think I want to concentrate on that for the moment. Beside, organizating isn't my speciality.
- Penamesolen 18:43, 13 March 2009 (UTC)
I found a video of Destiny PS2 Blast Caliburs Subbed. I leave the link here in case anybody wishes to use them on the arte pages. All credit belongs to Kevassa02. Video
--Nathbud789 19:28, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
- So many facepalms. Stop posting your "new and fascinating discoveries!" here, no one cares. Stop worrying about translations for arte quotes, and work on what I keep telling everyone are the priorities on this wiki (read: NOT ARTE PAGES), or go away and don't come back. You should know that I prefer the latter option.
I understand separating this page from the original, but the title irks me. I think one of two things should happen so that one isn't favored over the other: We rename this page and all links "Tales of Destiny (remake)", or we rename the original page "Tales of Destiny (PSX)". I really wish they could just be merged, but I understand why they're separate. Then again, we don't necessarily have separate pages for other remakes. Thoughts?