You're welcome. --184.108.40.206 17:54, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
- Obligatory thanks. But if you have info like this, it's easier for you to add it into the article on your own, instead of waiting for someone else to do it. That's the purpose of having a wiki. Any bad changes can be reverted easily, and it's simple enough for others to crossreference what is added, as long as it's not based on rumors.
- Mayu Miyuki 18:11, 8 April 2009 (UTC)
If what zolo added is true
RUBIA FOR BOTTOM TIER :P
--GenoWhirl24 04:08, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
- Why, aside from lolbias against Tempest? Rubia is actually one of the best caster-healers in RadiMai 2, and she has Megido Flame, probably one of the strongest spells in the series if you were to scale it against other games (but I'll admit this is debatable). But I'd imagine it's obvious that ANY caster, not just everyone's favorite SUPPA-KAWAII~ Rubia, will not be as easily handled as the many swordsman characters that the series has to offer. I think it's nice that they're trying to add some variety at least...
- Mayu Miyuki 21:32, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
I actully don't hate tempest
But spell casters on Fighting game = bottom tier
So yeah >.>--GenoWhirl24 23:31, 11 April 2009 (UTC)
Okay, I want to know why Repede/Sheena/Emilia have been added to the speculation list. From watching the (only!) trailer and two gameplay videos that currently exist on Miko Miko Douga (so none of that low quality stuff from Youtube), there are zero appearances of these characters, even in the 2D mode.
Have they been mentioned in magazine scans? If so, please provide a link. But no, two of you insist that these chars have appeared in videos, which is false. Wikipedia does not list these three characters, and I shouldn't have to remind anyone that I consider Wikipedia to be a better resource than our own wiki, due to the massive userbase of Tales fans who go there and avoid Aselia like the plague that it is. If these three were somehow alluded to, they would have been listed on Wikipedia long before they would be listed on our site.
So here's the thing. If you can show where these characters have appeared, to make them fit under the "speculation" section (remember that "speculation" involves the characters that have not been revealed in an official setting, with their new status screen art and in-game models), then add them to the Wikipedia article. I want to see how others react to this information that you claim to be true. If they shoot it down in flames (or acid, D&D reference orz), then we shall do the same here.
I sincerely hope these three are not in the game, tbh. Moar love for Legendia and Rebirth instead, kthxbai.
Well you can see Repede in the trailer walking with Yuri, but I have no idea where Emil and Sheena are from (SHEENA!I want her!)
BTW: Lol Emilia =D
--Judgment8 13:31, 20 May 2009 (UTC)
- You do know that those anime scenes in the trailer were cut directly from Radiant Mythology 2 and each of their respective openings (Abyss/Vesperia/DotNW/Hearts) right? But okay, I admit I didn't notice Repede being shown in that context. It's hardly any indication that Repede might be in the game (and the same goes for everyone else who appeared in those scenes, like the "Fujishima Hero Team" before each of them got confirmed), but at least I know now why he is listed.
Lanate, do you agree that the lists for Escort Titles in which several Tales characters appear are a bit dated? Do you have any suggestions?
Bumping this because it was lost in the recent edits. Not sure where Lanate has been.