Feel free to upload them.
Since the localization has been confirmed and the game already has a site (here), I suggest moving certain articles to their localized names. I think doing it preemptively won't do any harm to us.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 19:21, July 3, 2017 (UTC)
- We typically wait until release, but I don't mind relaxing that policy on character/world-type pages and terms. I'd still rather wait for official localization before moving artes, because of Destruction Field. Lanate (talk) 01:19, July 4, 2017 (UTC)
Is there a reason why we call character Anima files after elements? I haven't seen the game to name character Anima after elements, and I checked the Help files.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:16, August 30, 2017 (UTC)
Isn't that what each of them represents? I've never played the game, so no clue.
- While it's true that Anima Orbs (the ones used to upgrade artes) are named after elements, the game doesn't give specific names to character Anima.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 11:00, August 31, 2017 (UTC)
- I can't find any mention of what the particular anima types are called, so perhaps change them to colors? Lanate (talk) 05:56, September 1, 2017 (UTC)
Done. We called the universal one "Rainbow", not "All", so I guess colors do fall more in line. Also, I'm just going to say it. Literal translations have gotten out of hand, to the point that some are ridiculously unnecessary. Dunno how you want to address this, but I'm leaving it to you since arte pages are yours. What is wrong with just the best literal translation being used?
- It bothers me to see multiple translations, all of which has their correctness being a source of opinion. If we can stick to one, that'd be great, and if the sourced translation changes, the source should be removed as well, otherwise we're doing wrongful citation. Lanate (talk) 01:38, September 5, 2017 (UTC)
Since there will be a new story arc it inevitably means more chapters and events and in my opinion this page is getting rather long. I'd like to suggest to maybe move content relating to the first arc until the new one is released to a subpage. Maybe we could even go with two subpages one for "Main Quest" where chapters for each arc are detailed and the other for "Events" where events for each arc are detailed.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 16:04, January 3, 2018 (UTC)
- I think all questlines could easily be put into subpages, to be honest. Lanate (talk) 04:19, January 4, 2018 (UTC)
- Now that I think about it what do you say to "TotR - Main Quests" or "TotR - Chapters" and "TotR - Events"? Wouldn't that be okay? Also, by "all questlines could easily be put into subpages" do you mean every chapter and event should have its own subpage? I think that the fun-run Wiki for TotR does pretty good job with that IMO.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 17:24, January 4, 2018 (UTC)
Playable antagonist charactersEdit
So here's a tweet regarding antagonists when they join the player party. Might be a good idea to include this information somewhere in this article, I think.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:30, February 27, 2018 (UTC)
Feel free to do so yourself.