Okay...for the record, who is 184.108.40.206 ? If signing up here is perfectly free, then why doesn't he/she make an account? It would certainly be easier to ask questions like "Why are you being so persistent?" and "Did you know that none of the people you keep adding make an appearance?", or "Do you even own this game?!?" if it was in private, instead of somewhere like this. --Kaiser Dist ZX 10:29, 21 July 2007 (UTC)
- Users are free to choose between anonymity and privacy. There are both advantages and disadvantages to registering. If you would like to encourage an anonymous user to register, please do so in a polite manner. Also personal questions should be left on a user's talk page, not on a discussion page. Thank you.--Imaginationac (Talk | Edits | Email) 18:04, 22 July 2007 (UTC)
Excuse me, but I'm hugely confused. Unless I missed something major in my play through of the game, at least half of these characters make no appearance in this title. Why are they listed here? Jayce 04:44, 15 January 2008 (UTC)
- If you have reason to believe information is in error, feel free to change it!--Imaginationac (talk) (requests) (email) 05:14, 17 January 2008 (UTC)
Masterpiece Trial Minigames
- I have no idea, but my better judgement considers this to be spam anyway. I don't see how any of it has anything -at all- to do with the game, and I've not heard of such things. Granted, I have never played RadiMai (I don't have a PSP), but this doesn't seem to be relevant info, or even existing info at that. Not that it makes sense at all. o.O
- I'm not gonna touch it though. Not benefit of the doubt on my part, but it's not something I want to counter-verify.
- Mayu Miyuki 02:51, 8 April 2008 (UTC)
Mirroring this page with the associated Wikipedia article
I have watched this page and the Tales of Destiny page get vandalized continuously by the same unregistered IP users, and honestly I've had enough. I have imported all of the text directly from the Wikipedia article for Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology, and all preexisting text on the page as it exists here has been overwritten. I have not taken the time to see what data could have been kept or assimilated into the more properly updated Wikipedia page, but most of the existing information was erroneous and falsified.
I have removed all irrelevant hyperlink brackets that lead to other pages within Wikipedia (ie. MMORPG), and likewise, all category tags that were associated with pages on Wikipedia have been removed. The Wikipedia template tag has been added, per suggestion by someone else when I queried about the possibility of replacing articles on this wiki with the Wikipedia equivalent.
The infobox table is still formatted with the default settings for this wiki, and I do not have the time to import all of the templates and subtemplates associated with creating the same effect that is shown on the Wikipedia article. Instead, I ported the same information in the same order, keeping only "Battle System" from the preexisting page here.
Also, I would like to note that the preexisting page had information about a release of this game in Australia, while the Wikipedia article does not. The latter does have information about an Australian age rating for this game, which leads me to believe there was some sort of release. However I don't want to spend the time to research this now, so I will leave that up to a future contributor to this page.
If this page gets vandalized again, I request a ban of that user's IP, similar to what was done to the one who did similar things to the Tales of Destiny page we have here. I've had enough of all this false information being added to our wiki.
Mayu Miyuki 00:10, 20 May 2008 (UTC)
It seems that we have yet another person here to add questionably inaccurate information to our wiki. After doing a quick comparison to the equivalent Wikipedia page, it seems this page is the target of the same false information, and the same constant undo/redo of information that we have here. Another quick check through the existing voice actor pages on Wikipedia shows that the original information is in fact correct (listing their roles within TotW:RM), and these continuous edits to change voice actor data is simply wrong (lacking the same listing of roles). Regardless of the questionability of accuracy people believe Wikipedia has, the original voice actor information is corroborated at least within Wikipedia itself. (I have not played the game, so I cannot attest to which set of voice actors is correct, but I am willing to believe the info that is available on Wikipedia.)
If the information that has been added continuously is in fact correct, PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR SOURCES, or use this talk page to discuss the issue. Any further edits without merit will continue to be considered vandalism, and will be dealt with accordingly.
Mayu Miyuki 20:03, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
EDIT - I removed an unrelated issue from this post, since I misread something on the page history timelines. But it does seem that at least one of the anonymous users who have edited this page in the past has also edited the Wikipedia page with similar false information. I cannot say that the same correlation has happened this time, however.
Mayu Miyuki 20:10, 1 July 2008 (UTC)
Considering that the game does not provide any official credits, and none have been provided by Namco, we should assume that all information on Wikipedia is merely speculation (unless individual actors have confirmed their roles in the game). Thus we should not list ANY English voice actor information, because there is no reliable source from which to take it. 220.127.116.11 00:28, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with your position on this issue now. My view in the past was to keep consistency with Wikipedia and its own credited sources, but after proof came up contradicting several things, I now agree that most of the voice actors should simply remain listed on our site as "uncredited". I'm not focused on character pages, however, so it's not in my interest to make changes when others could do a much better job with the pages in their entirety.