Arte Description and History
When Tiger Rage is executed, the user slashes upward to launch themself into the air with the enemy, twisting in the air to slash the target at least twice more before ending with a final downward slash while landing. This attack essentially follows the actions of Tiger Blade with extra slashes while the user is airborne.
In Tales of Symphonia, this arte is part of the "Technical" branch, requiring Lloyd Irving to be aligned with the "Technical" arte style before learning the attack. If he is aligned with the "Strike" branch of artes, he will learn Heavy Tiger Blade instead. In the PlayStation 3 port of Tales of Vesperia, this attack is an altered arte used by Flynn Scifo. He can activate this arte if the "Chain" and "Gale" skills are equipped while using Kogahazan, until the arte is mastered. After this, Kogarenzan is available as a separate arte that does not require the skills to be equipped in order to be used.
- Tales of Eternia - Reid Hershel (Demon Twist)
- Tales of Symphonia - Lloyd Irving, Abyssion (Tiger Rage)
- Tales of Innocence - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Innocence R - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Vesperia (PS3) - Flynn Scifo
- Tales of Hearts - Support Arte: Lloyd Irving
- Tales of Xillia - Alvin (Tiger Rage)
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Ludger Will Kresnik, Alvin (Tiger Rage)
- Tales of Eternia Online - Warrior class, Swordsman class
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology - Swordsman class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving (Tiger Rage)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Swordsman class, Twinsword class, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving, Spada Belforma
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Swordsman class, Twinsword class, Kanonno Grassvalley, Pasca Kanonno, Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving, Spada Belforma, Flynn Scifo
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Lloyd Irving (Tiger Rage)
- Tales of VS. - Lloyd Irving
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Spada Belforma
- Tales of Link - Spada Belforma, Kanonno Grassvalley (Tiger Rage)
- Tales of the Rays - Reid Hershel, Lloyd Irving
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "Demon Hammer x2."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 2 Sp. Attack: upward cut, then unleash multiple slashes."
Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology
Localized Description: "Master: Slice the enemy and follow with a flurry of slashes."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-12.
- ↑ Tales of Destiny II (PS) FAQ/Walkthrough Part 1/2 by Psycho Penguin GameFAQs (2002) Retrieved on 2008-03-12.