Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Arte Description and History
Upon activation, Patty will place a box in front of her, and a random object will come out, each having their own effects. These objects include a hammer, Tokunaga from Tales of the Abyss, a boxing glove, or nothing at all. The hammer's box is visibly larger than the other boxes and takes longer to execute.
- Hammer: A large mallet crushes and knocks down the target with a 50% chance to inflict the "Stun" status ailment. The move can also break the target's guard. If the "Gambler's Soul" skill is equipped, 25% more damage and "Stun" is guaranteed.
- Tokunaga: Tokunaga emerges and performs a spinning attack.
- Boxing Glove: A spring-loaded boxing glove uppercuts the target into the air.
The range of objects that emerge depend on the form Patty is currently in.
- Normal Form: All possible objects.
- Advance Form: Tokunaga only.
- Brainel Form: Tokunaga only, and Patty will slide the box forward.
- Critical Form: All possible objects.