Arte Description and History
Colette throws three chakrams that fly into the distance. As opposed to its "Strike" counterpart, Triple Ray Satellite, this arte has longer range and the possibility to hit several enemies. Due to the fact that Colette's stat dispersion and moveset is more fitting of that of a spellcaster, Triple Ray Thrust is usually preferred because it allows Colette to attack from a distance, whereas a spellcaster generally tries to stay in relation to the opponents. However, Triple Ray Satellite is able to attack enemies from three different locations before Colette's range, making it almost even.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World - Colette Brunel (Triple Ray Thrust)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Colette Brunel
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Link - Colette Brunel (Triple Ray Thrust)
- Tales of the Rays - Colette Brunel (Triple Ray Thrust)
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Description: "Lv. 3 Sp. Attack: throw multiple chakrams at the enemy."
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
Localized Description: "Arcane: Throw multiple chakrams at the enemy."
Tales of the Rays
Localized Description: "An arte that releases piercing light-blade chakrams in three directions."
- ↑ Tales Series Translation FAQ by KusanagiLord02 GameFAQs (2006) Retrieved on 2008-03-03.
- ↑ Tales of Symphonia (GC) Technique FAQ by Darth Marth GameFAQ - Retrieved on 28-03-2009